A&A FITNESS TEAM
Who We Are
Andre Alford offers physical fitness, good health and renewed energy through personal training. He believes that using a multi-disciplined and challenging approach is key to keeping clients motivated to reach their goals. He offers diverse workouts that will keep stimulating the body. He is patient, honest and makes working hard enjoyable as well as challenging for each client to be their best. He has been training a wide range of clients; from elite athletes to beginners, to new parents for 15 years.
Bachelor of Arts, Intelligence Studies, AMU, West Virginia
Group Fitness Training
Sports Specific Training
100% is the minimum
Move forward not backwards
What comes easy won’t last. What lasts won’t come easy.
ANNE FLESLAND ALFORD
Anne is our rehab and injury prevention specialist. She works with sports clubs to reduce the chance of injury in addition to customized performance strength and conditioning
With a successful 10-year professional basketball career and extensive national team experience, Anne has spent over 20 years in the sports and fitness industry. For the past 10 years, she has worked with private clients, sports clubs, and corporate companies, as well as teaching bootcamp classes for larger groups.
• Personal Trainer, American Academy of Personal Training, New York
• Master Rehab Trainer, Australian Institute of Fitness, Dubai
• HIIT And Circuit Trainer
• TRX Trainer
• Pre And Post Natal Trainer
• Bungee Trainer
• Marathon Running
• Home Training Trainer
• Weight Management And Lifestyle Change Coach
• Always chase the feel good feeling
• From big groups to one on one training, I will elevate your fitness game no matter your goals and background.
• Grumbles and pain, no problem, I can fix that too